Ofertas de Empleo
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a glance:
This position is within the Creative Services team at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading consulting marketing team.
Our design team consists of talented graphic artists, and we provide support in all of their design needs, including a variety of marketing and advertising assets in both digital and print media, such as: info graphics, postcards, business cards, advertisements, brochures, event banners, sales/datasheets, email template designs, and more.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Developing template designs, printing collateral, and being responsible for visual execution within the company's branding and style requirements.
• Designing and producing client-facing materials (50% web, 50% print).
• Maintaining the graphic standards to align with corporate brand guidelines; acting as a steward of the company's brand and visual graphic standards.
• Designing advanced visualization web-based tools, understanding business requirements, and leveraging design software and wire framing tools.
• B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art, or related field or equivalent academics.
• 1+ years design or related field experience is required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with industry-standard software and Adobe CS applications (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign) a must.
• Knowledge of wire framing tools UX/UI.
• HTML: syntax, structure, tags, tables.
• CSS: layout, syntax, selectors, media queries.
• [removed] syntax, variables, functions.
• Professionalism with proven skills in graphic and web design and UX/UI.
• Ability to create digital layouts for desktop and mobile displays using HTML and CSS from scratch.
• Must have a distinct eye for detail.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and on a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to execute design solutions based on conceptual ideas.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto