Ofertas de Empleo
Manager Sourcing & Procurement
? Provide leadership for all procurement activities, tasks, and initiatives for contract and service agreements negotiation.
? Collaborate with Operations, Finance, Engineering, Sales and Legal on effectively managing sourcing base to ensure high level of performance.
? Responsible for delivering established cost savings targets through competitive bidding process and effective negotiation of supply and service agreements on a short, mid and long-term.
? Responsible for performing all aspects of sourcing and procurement activities in support of major initiatives including stakeholder requirement analysis, identification of bidders list, RFP/RFQ development, conducting competitive bid events, supplier selection, negotiation, contracting, risk mitigation, supply continuity, and supplier performance.
? Collaborate with internal customers to create thorough business requirements and incorporate in sourcing strategies and resulting agreements.
? Persuade internal customers to engage Procurement as a strategic versus tactical partner while communicating Procurement value.
? Maintain high level of communication across the organization.
? Stay abreast of market and transportation industry trends in order to benchmark and develop Procurement best practices.
? Make sourcing decisions considering total value to the Company including quality, service, technology, risk, compliance, and cost.
? Responsible for managing and coordinating sourcing and procurement activities multiple business units.
• Excellent communication skills (Fluent in English) and the ability to effectively influence all levels of management.
• Ability to develop procurement strategies for both direct and indirect categories.
• Ability to think critically and multitask with sense of urgency.
• Must have proven track record of delivering cost reductions through effective sourcing and negotiation. Procurement supervisory experience required.
• Knowledge of negotiating and implementing contracts and service agreements.
• Must be familiar with Sourcing base performance metrics and key performance indicators.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto