Ofertas de Empleo
Senior Graphic Designer
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
This position is within the Creative Services team at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading global investment firm’s marketing team.
Our design team consists of talented graphic artists, and we provide support for all of the client’s design needs, including a variety of marketing and advertising assets in both digital and print media, such as: infographics, postcards, business cards, advertisements, brochures, event banners, sales/datasheets, email template designs, UX/UI visualization products, video, animations, motion graphics, and more.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Providing digital and print design expertise to clients and stakeholders for marketing and communications materials. Conceptualizing, planning, designing, and producing print, digital, and multimedia outputs consistent with the client’s branding and design standards.
• Providing a high-quality customer experience and timely, accurate, convenient, and consistent graphic design service. In consultation with stakeholders, developing and producing quality design solutions that meet client and stakeholder requirements.
• Undertaking design work across multiple, complex projects for print and digital collateral, ensuring work is of a high standard and properly aligned with the client’s branding and marketing services standards.
• Responsible for the overall design production process from concept definition to end-product delivery. Candidate must be open to feedback and receiving critical reviews positively.
• Developing and presenting design concepts to clients and stakeholders within agreed timeframes for review and feedback on time and within agreed budgets. Preparing and presenting final layouts and design outputs for clients' final approval.
• Working closely and proactively with clients and stakeholders to determine their requirements and ensure clear mutual understanding of the design work. Providing design and medium advice and guidance. Gathering and documenting full design briefs.
• Building and maintaining positive and collaborative working relationships with marketing services colleagues, to build an excellent customer experience and the seamless provision of services to clients and stakeholders.
• 2-6 years of experience as a professional designer with demonstrated typesetting, multimedia design, graphic design skills, and a strong portfolio.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• High proficiency with industry-standard software and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of wire framing tools UX/UI.
• Professionalism with proven skills in graphic and web design and UX/UI.
• Ability to create digital layouts for desktop and mobile displays using HTML and CSS from scratch.
• Proficient in multimedia designing tools such Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and other industry-standard software.
- Diseño Editorial
- Diseño Gráfico
- Diseño y Programación Multimedia / Diseño Digital
- Diseño Digital
Escrito: alto - Hablado: alto - Traducción: alto