Ofertas de Empleo
Business Analyst, Advanced English
Consultoria / Asesoría
We're looking for a Business Analyst to be based out of our Chile office. The ideal candidate will assist in building contact lists and scheduling meetings with key decision makers in selected industries. In addition, they will be responsible for providing answers to specific business questions and data collection exercises.
This position forms part of Evalueserve Chile’s Corporate Research division and is within a multicultural, supportive, and dynamic team of 40 professionals that provides direct business intelligence support and end-to-end research solutions to clients across the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sub-industries, mainly in the Americas and Europe.
If you love solving challenging business questions, working in dynamic teams, providing top-notch quality services to your clients, and bringing new ideas to the table, we want to talk to you.
We'll trust you to:
We built our values around always being refreshing, responsive, and rigorous. In Corporate Research, Fortune 1,000 clients engage with us on the following essential tasks and responsibilities:
• Conducting phone interviews and surveys in English with companies located in North America and the UK
• Collecting data through secondary research
• Collecting industry and macroeconomic statistics, best practices, and case studies
• Scoping research needs and defining the best methodology/approach to answer queries on a variety of subjects
• Preparing research data in Excel
• Participating and actively contributing in team discussions on project-specific areas
Why choose us?
Evalueserve was founded in 2000 and is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machineTM, a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster and reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
Our center in Viña del Mar, Chile, opened in 2007 and we now have over 550 professionals. We pride ourselves on having a multicultural team, with around 25 nationalities represented. Additionally, as a leading employer, we highly invest in our people’s development with specific Line of Business and management training programs.
We offer a great number of employee benefits, including insurance, holiday pay, maternity leave, childcare, tenure holidays among others. If you apply to the position, we will share more details with you!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Undergraduate degree and the following skills:
• Advanced communication skills in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Willingness to learn about new research methodologies and specific industries
• “Can do” attitude, ability to take initiative, and adaptability to change
We'd love to see:
• Experience working on secondary/primary research projects
• Additional language skills such as German, French, Italian, Portuguese, etc.
- Buen Comunicador
- Buen Trato Con Clientes
- Persona Proactiva
Escrito: alto - Hablado: alto - Traducción: alto